Twilight Series What is everyone favorite chapter from any of the three books?

gileygirl posted on Apr 10, 2008 at 04:40AM
i wanna know everyones favorite chapter from the series, and why do u like it, and what was your favorite part of the chapter?
haha yeah i was wondering because i am reading eclipse again, and i was just thinking about this question.
so feel free to let yourself go in your favorite part of the book =)

Twilight Series 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago shortynme said…
Twilight: for some reason my favorite part to read is when Edward saves Bella from the rapist guys. I'm always thrilled to read it! I love how he's just like "Distract me! Talk! Say anything!" And she just goes off for him. It's the moment that Bella learns he truely is a vampire. And it's also because of this moment that she realizes she's absolutly in love with him *sigh* lol jk.

New Moon: Call me crazy but I actually like reading the part when Edward leaves. lol I know! But I'm all about the pain of lost love. So the way he's so torn, and Bella's just too oblivious to catch it, I was like "oh he's coming back! He loves her." I like the way Stephenie wrote about Bella's pain. I know how that feels. I've been a "Zombie" before because of lost love. So the fact that Steph did such a good job discribing it amazed me! I do like when Edward is back though, it's oh so nice! lol

Eclipse: I'm sure this is a lot of people's favorite part but I love the Tent scene! lol I laughed so hard when Edward and Jacob were talking. It was also really funny that Jacob had to be the space heater. I just love how you get a deeper look into the boys. Silly Bella, thinking she's just dreaming when actually they're talking about wanting to. . . do stuff with her! lol
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago gileygirl said…
i agree with most of the things you said shortynme!
lets see

Twilight: well also my favorite chapter is the port angeles where edward saves bella, and also chapter 13 confessions! i love that chpater its so real. I love how they connect for the first time, and you tell that they were in love for each other it was so amazing! *sigh* it was the best!

New Moon: hmm i actually like when edward and Bella and Alice were in Volterra. Also, i also like chapter 23 i think it was the truth..not sure..anyway thats when edward explained why he really left, and that he really and deeply loved her. awww it was so amazing i love that chpater..it was so meaningful to me anyway.

Eclipse. I as well like the tent scence, but it just the confession part between edward and jacob that was nice to read. That book is great i also like the fight scence when edward is trying to save bella from victoria. that was cool..

and thats about it! =D
over a year ago walker93 said…
Twilight: The chapter when Edward finally starts talking to Bella again and all those guys ask her to the dance. I'm not sure what the name is, or why I like it so much.

New Moon: Probably the one when Alice comes to see if Bella's dead. I can't remember the name of that chapter either.

Eclipse: I also like the tent scene. It seems to be a popular choice. It was interesting, and kinda funny.

I think that's it.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Andiilove said…
Twilight: when Bella and Edward are in the resturaunt and the car ride after.

New Moon: when Bella wakes up and thinks she dreaming. its hilarious. the rest of the book without Edward i hate reading. lol.

Eclipse: When Edward proposed to Bella and she finally accepted!!
over a year ago gileygirl said…
yeah i agree with you andiilove i hate reading parts that dont have edward!! yeah i love those parts as well
over a year ago luvrofedward said…
Twilight: the chapter where Bella gets to meet the Cullens. i love how they are all expecting her to be afraid of them, but shes so laid back and confident.

New Moon: the chapter when jacob and bella have been spending a lot of time together working on the motorcycles and charlie comes to the Black's house, and then jacob and bella come running out laughing and holding hands. i thought that it was really cute.

Eclipse: when jacob, edward and bella are in the tent together , and jacob is apparently having some sort of fantasies about him and bella, and edward can hear them(i thought that was funny). also i like the part where jacob and edward are talking, actually talking like they are two civilized people. i thought it was cute.
over a year ago nugentbn said…
Favorite Chapter of all: Chapter 20 "Compromise" in Eclipse. It's the chapter that Bella confesses she wants to "sleep" with Edward. I can reread that chapter over and over again. :)

Unlike almost everyone else... I absolutely HATE the tent chapter. It made me so angry that Jacob got to be near Bella and Edward didn't.
over a year ago shortynme said…
lol nugentbn, you crack me up!
over a year ago illusions-xo said…
i don't hate the tent scene, but i agree with nugentbn on the tent part. i was so frustrated! it should have been edward with her then. =]] i love the part when edward proposes to bella in eclipse. i love how romantic he is... *sigh*
over a year ago funnyshawna said…
i like the tent scene too. and the one where edward proposes. and in twilight i like the scene in the meadow, it makes me happy. mostly i just like the whole thing:)
over a year ago shanhan1800 said…
Twilight: chapter "The Cullens" cause she learns more about them and really starts to bond with the whole family.

New Moon: chapter: "Visitor" cause Alice comes back and I just love the vampires.

Eclipse: I'm not sure which chapter but it's the one where Bella doesn't want Jake to care about vampires and werewolves, just tat he's Jake and Edward's Edward. (no freaky virgos here) it just made me laugh somehow.
over a year ago willalameda917 said…
Twilight : I would say the chapter containing the drive home from the restaurant or the chapter where they are at the meadow.

New Moon : I think the chapter is called Truth( not for sure). The part where Edward is at Bella's and all is let out. Why he left, his love for here, and all the rest. This chapter is my favorite out of all three books.

Eclipse : I would say is when Edward and Bella are at his house alone. To me this part was funny as she failed in her attempt to seduce him. It made me laugh anyways. I also liked the chapter when they are in the meadow and Edward realizes Bella is trying to accomadate everyone else. Well Basically the last chapter. Hated the epilogue though. I'm not sure why. I just didn't have any liking towards it.

(I cant really decide on one chapter for twilight and eclipse so that sort of defeats the purpose of me answering this bulliten. However I did chose one for New Moon. Well most of yall will think there is no reason for this part of my post. Sorry, just had to write it.)