Twilight Series A quick question?

TriineA posted on Jun 19, 2008 at 02:39PM
I have just only finished reading Twilight, and now I can't wait for the movie - But I was wondering, the movie, that is just about Twilight, right? And do we know if the other books will be made as a movie too?

- Thanks (:

Twilight Series 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago FloatingMuffins said…
The Twilight movie is just the TWILIGHT movie. We aren't sure if the next three books will be made into movies because:

1) They have to see how well the first movie does before they can start on sequels.

2) Mrs. Meyer hasn't sold the rights to the other books.
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
Yeh, what floating muffins said :D But I think that they will make the next three books into movies because I bet that Twilight is going to suprise all the non Twilighters and do really well.
over a year ago Bandgeek_XP said…
Ummm...when i think that they are already on a contract for the the next two moives which will be flimed at the same time i believe, but yeah this movie is just TWILIGHT.
over a year ago kctjohnson said…
The movie is just Twilight, but in some of the interviews, we hear about werewolves and technically they don't show up until New Moon. So, maybe they'll foreshadow something. We have to keep in mind that the books and movies are different forms of telling a story and we won't get to see everything from the books in the movie. And sometimes, because they have to cut things out, they need to change stuff around. Anyway, I do believe that NM and Eclipse will be movies too but nothing is set in stone. I think the producers are working in that direction but they won't say anything definite until contracts are signed.
over a year ago DaGirl50 said…
I hope they make all of the books into moives, and they'll just have to, this is going to be BIGGER than Harry Potter! This worldwaide bestseller is going to hit theaters and drive everyone crazy!